Integrating Tally.com Form Data into Google Sheets

Hello,

I’m working on an automation project that involves transferring data from a Tally.com form into a Google Sheets document. My goal is to streamline the process of capturing form responses and organizing them neatly in my sheet, with new entries being added directly below the header row. However, I’m facing a challenge where Make.com inserts new rows above my sheet’s headers, which disrupts the data structure.

Steps I’ve Tried:

• Attempted to freeze the top row in Google Sheets to see if it would prevent new data from being inserted above the header row, but this did not resolve the issue.
  • Enabled the option “Table contains headers”

I’m looking for guidance on adjusting my setup so that new form responses are consistently appended below the header row in my Google Sheets, thus preserving my data structure. Any insights or suggestions you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Mathias

Welcome to the Make community!

Previously-asked similar questions were asked on this forum, but were inconclusive:

You’ll need to use Google Sheets “Make an API Call” module to call the spreadsheets.batchUpdate endpoint to request for a “InsertDimensionRequest”.

You may get something that looks similar to this by following the above documentation (this example is for DeleteDuplicatesRequest)

3 Likes

Yes @sachinkarma19 please, how do we do that?

Hi @sachinkarma19

We removed your comments because the general space of the Make Community primarily focuses on collaborative problem-solving rather than hiring professional services.

If you’re interested in promoting your services, please do so within Solution Exchange and familiarize yourself with the guidelines on self-promotion.

1 Like

Thanks Sam for you message !
I just remade a new flow and everything worked fine :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

2 Likes