Integration with trello, using query

How do I use the “query” method in the “Search for cards” function in trello. I need to know the syntax, for example: I use “created:30 is:open list:To Do” with a space between the variables, or “created:30.is:open.list:To Do” with a dot between the variables?
And, in the “list” parameter, do I need to put the quotes outside the list name?
How do I do?

Hi @JoseParreira

Please refer to the below link to learn about the query parameters:

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

In Trello, you can use search queries to find specific cards, lists, and boards within your Trello account. The format for a search query in Trello is:

[keyword]:[value]

For example, you can use the following search query to find cards that are labeled with the “red” label:

label:red

You can also use multiple keywords and values in a search query to narrow down your results. For example, you can use the following search query to find cards that are labeled with the “red” label and are due on “tomorrow”:

label:red due:tomorrow

You can find a complete list of search keywords and values in the Trello Help Center.

I have a feeling your list:To Do needs to be escaped somehow. Did you check whether the query works as is in Trello?

1 Like