How does the "Query" field works on this module

i’m trying to get all the cards from a trello list. But i can’t find anywhere in the docs a place where you can go and have an explanation about how to use every module…

I want to use the “Search for cards” module but i don’t know what the “Query” input stands for. What should i put there?. Same with the “Cards” section

Thank you

Hi @itsNacho

Did you try mapping the name you want to search in query?

For more assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Hi Nacho

I struggled with this too but eventually found something (unfortunately on a Zapier page!!!)

• @ - Use the @ sign before a name to find cards assigned to a specific member. Trello suggests members when you start typing @in the search box. Use @me to find only the cards that you’re assigned to.
  • board: - By default, Trello searches across all your boards. To search within one specific board, add board: before the name of your board, such as “board:zapier.”
  • is:starred - This operator restricts your search to only your starred boards.
  • list: - Add this before the name of a list to only search cards within that list. For example, list:info.
  • label: - Use this to search by label, color, or name. For example, label:yellow or label:next.
  • created:, edited:, and due: - Add these before “day,” “week,” or “month” to find cards that were created or edited or have a deadline in those timeframes or have a deadline. For example, created:day will show you new cards created in the last 24 hours. You can also add a number to specify the date range. For example, due:10 returns cards that are due in the next 10 days.
  • is:open and is:archived - Find only open cards or find only archived cards.
  • description:, checklist:, comment:, and name: - Add these operators before the text of your search to find cards with matching text. For example, description:how to will find all the cards with “how to” in the description.
  • - (minus sign) - Add the minus sign before any of the operators above to do a negative search. For example, -is:archived only includes cards that are open in Trello, not ones that are archived.

Hope that helps
Mike