Is it possible to use Bear in Make?

Hello everyone,

The question that I would ask you is : If is it possible to use Bear, the app to take notes and make lists (similar to Notion), in Make?
That’s because I use them to take notes and write text.

Thanks

@Leonardo :raised_hands:

Hi there! Thanks for your question. We are not sure if Bear is compatible with Make, but we encourage you to stay tuned for our community members to answer. We are analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Thank you for being part of our community!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hi @Leonardo :wave:

I’m not really familiar with Bear but generally speaking, if a service has API, you can work with it on Make even though there’s not a pre-made integration yet.

Hi @Leonardo, I can see that Bear has an API available and since it’s not yet in the Make catalog, I invite you to review the documentation and create your first automations with Make.

1 Like