Issue with Mailerlite Error 429

Hi Everyone! I would really appreciate some help. I’m running two make scenarios which are both receiving error 429 messages at the mailerlite stage. It’s ran 100s of times with zero issues over the past few days. With much higher volume before. But now I’m getting 429 errors everytime. I tried mailerlite support and they “Don’t deal with anything related to API issues” and they’ve “just checked and there is no issue, the endpoint to add subscribers is working correctly”

I’m at a loss at why I’m getting these errors on a when my operations for today is half that of the previous few days.

Really grateful for any help I can get!

1 Like

Most Often API has additional caps on a per/second per/minute basis

This can pop up if you hit too many requests in a short time, even if you use less on the daily average.

1 request per second 60/minute can not be exceeded without a timeout.

This is an easy one trip

I have the same issue, but only with 2-3 runs per day. So i cant be at the API rate limit. And that happens every few days.
And i use the new Mailerlite, but the api-call is still the classic Mailerlite. Is there a new API for the new mailerlite?

Thx

I have the same issue.

429 errors when I only make a few requests per day - DEFINITELY way within limits. I can’t even create another webhook - the same error shows up.

If they don’t deal with API issues, why is there a dashboard that shows the status of their API?:slight_smile: Who deals with API issues? God?:slight_smile:

Has anyone solved this?

1 Like

From my experience, it can happen if 2 of my scenarios work on the same time and call the same API (not necessarily the same end point.

Solved! Well, kinda :slight_smile:

I got an answer (and promptly, too!) from MailerLite:

Please note that the integration between the new MailerLite and Make.com is not ready yet.
The integration will work with MailerLite Classic for now.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!

So if you’re using the new MailerLite instead of Classic (which is the case for me), expect this and other issues.

Cheers all!
R.

1 Like