Issue with Slack Create Message module's Blocks property

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue that I have been experiencing with the Slack Create Message module. Specifically, I have not been able to re-use the Blocks property from another Slack module successfully. Every time I attempt to use this property, it fails to execute.

I kindly request that someone with the appropriate permissions create a bug ticket for this issue. The Slack Create Message module does not seem to be working as expected, as per the user-facing documentation.

While I was able to make my use-case work, I found that the format of Blocks is now restricted to the format defined in the Slack API Call module. This is far from ideal. (link to relative issue)

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

@SebastienFi :raised_hands:

Hi there, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to create a bug ticket for you. However, I can help you get in touch with the right people who can help. Could you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing with the Slack Create Message module? This will help our community members better understand the issue and provide more helpful advice. Thank you!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

This generally happens because of issues in input content or URL.

This is a matter of detailed investigation. Raise a ticket with Make support and they will look into it.