Issue with wordpress connection, FAILED TO LOAD DATA

I connect the wordpress with make but when I refresh the system lost connection and appear Failed to load data. I bypass all ip integromat or make to avoid issue but the problem persist. Someone help me.

I encounter this issue quite frequently too. This is most likely due to a lack of performance power (memory and processing speed) on the server where WordPress is hosted, especially if it is on a shared/free server.

There are a few things that you can try to improve the connection:

1. Check your server resources to make sure that your WordPress server has enough memory and processing power.

2. Increase your WordPress memory limit. The default WordPress memory limit is 256MB, which may be too low. You can increase the memory limit by editing the wp-config.php file.

3. Disable unused plugins, because plugins can slow down your WordPress site.

4. If you have tried all of the above and are still having problems, contact your web host for assistance.

If you are still having problems with WordPress losing connection to Make, you may need to consider switching to a different hosting provider or upgrading your hosting plan to get more resources.

2 Likes

Well in this case, maybe not apply because I have my websites in VPS. First time was the WAF blocking but I add all IP make to bypass cloudflare and wordpress waf. all website have memory limit 256mb. you can check my website just in case www.asesoriafinancieralee.com. But thanks for your assistance but if you any other idea let me know to check.

Maybe CloudFlare is the issue, Iā€™m having trouble visiting the website even in my web browser:

2 Likes

Let me turn off the waf.

Go ahead and try again.

I post the image just in case someone help me.