LinkedIn post to page error 403 Data Processing Exception while processing fields [/author]

I want to post to my LinkedIn page which is: Barcamp-Liste | LinkedIn

I’m using the LinkedIn App to do so and have choosen Organisation / Create a test post in my secnario. Everything seems to be configured but I get the following error:
The operation failed with an error. 403: Field Value validation failed in REQUEST_BODY: Data Processing Exception while processing fields [/author]
Seems like LinkedIn is missing an post author - but there is no field for that?

Here is a screenshot of my settings. (The account seems to be connected properly as all my LinkedIn pages are displayed in the selection for “Organisation”.)

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jan

Hello @jantheofel nice to meet you.

This is an API permission problem. Try to add the w_organization_social and r_liteprofile scopes when you are doing the connection.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.
//VLAD

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply!

I reconnected the Linkedin profile to check how to do this. There was are no settings after the Make window. After reconnecting without and changes the error is still there.

So I did connected and activated advanced settings in Make. I found the scopes here and just added them. Is that the correct way? Because it didn’t change the error too.

Thanks for helping me!
Jan

Hello @jantheofel again.

If is not the problem with the scopes then what you have to do is after you add the Organization, use map button and delete “Brand” from that urn.

As an example:
urn:li:organizationBrand:000000 - Wrong one
urn:li:organization:000000 - Good one

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.
//VLAD

2 Likes

Thanks! That did work.

But this seems to me that this is a bug in Make? Did you already report that?

1 Like