Looking for a professional to look over and fix Webflow connection. German preferred

Hi guys, i need a professional to look over and fix my connection to Webflow. My freelancer i hired is somehow not available anymore. I might need to update from V1 to V2 but i have no clue how that works. German language speaker preferred. Thank you.

Welcome to the Make community!

Do you know what event types your webhook is listening to in Make?

I’m asking because there is only one instant Webflow webhok module that can receive multiple types of events.

Screenshot_2024-04-10_090402

Thank you Samliew,

I am not sure if this is the correct answer. Trying to figure what an event type is.

1. Watch Events 2. Uptade an Item 3. Get an Item

Can you provide a screenshot of what your Make Scenario looks like?

If you want it done faster, you can email me at Samuel Liew – Request Quote and I’ll provide further instructions for you to get me connected to your Webflow and Make workspaces.

Ok, i will email you with some screenshots from the Scenarios

I have send you an email. i couldn´t add screenshots, so here are the screenshots.

1 Like

Hello there! I’m a seasoned expert in Make.com, equipped with over 2 years of hands-on experience. Whether it’s crafting intricate automations or assisting with diverse tasks, I’ve got you covered. Feel free to reach out – I’m eager to hear from you! Thank you in advance for considering my services. Here

If you are still looking for someone i can help you in this. I recently upgraded my webflow client from V1 to V2

Princy Jain
Make consultant,
For consulting support: Follow up Automated