Hi Barry, Eduard here, a senior full-stack / AI automation developer (~10 years) based in Bucharest (UTC+3, 2 hours ahead of the UK). White-label suits me: you own the client, I deliver under your brand with written updates, and I don’t contact your clients unless you ask.
Three kinds of builds I can walk you through on a short Loom or call:
1. Inbound lead intake → AI qualification and enrichment → CRM routing with a human-approval step and Slack/email alerts.
2. WhatsApp Business (Cloud API) AI assistant: FAQ answers, booking, and handoff to a human with full chat history.
3. Email/document extraction with LLM structured outputs → validation rules → Airtable/Sheets/CRM, with error routes and retries.
In Make I build with routers, data stores, error handlers (break/resume), and logging. Every scenario ships with a short handover doc so your team can support it.
Fixed price per project works best for me, and I’m happy to start with one scoped job so you can judge the quality. I’m Top Rated Plus on Upwork (top 3%, $150k+ earned, 5★), which also gives you an easy escrow route for white-label work: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f2c80abe6a1194e4
Just saw your post and thought I’d reach out. I run JM Flow in the UK and have capacity for additional Make projects.
A few relevant builds:
Automated lead distribution system using Make, Airtable, Stripe, Twilio, SendGrid, Xero and Slack, covering validation, routing, payments, invoicing and error handling.
Field operations system connecting sales, bookings, job allocation, contractors, customer communications and invoicing.
Automated enquiry/CRM system covering duplicate detection, follow-ups, booking detection, reporting and internal alerts.
Happy to send over more detail or screenshots if useful. Would be interested to hear more about the type of client projects you’re sourcing.
I’m replying here because direct messaging is not available from my account.
I’m Ángel Garzón Sarzosa, an Industrial Automation Engineer working remotely. I build n8n workflows, AI integrations, APIs/webhooks and document-processing systems. I focus on clear workflow structure, reviewable exceptions and documentation, so your team can understand and maintain the delivered system.
Two relevant examples:
At Dropi/Clazz, I implemented invoice OCR, matched extracted data against operational records, flagged discrepancies for human review and prepared bank-disbursement files.
In my own WhatsApp operations system, I connected Meta Cloud API, Chatwoot, n8n and PostgreSQL, with human handoff and duplicate/retry controls.
My demonstrated automation experience is primarily in n8n. Would you consider hybrid implementations that connect n8n or backend services with Make, where appropriate for the client?
I’m a native Spanish speaker with intermediate English. I’d be interested in discussing your per-project arrangement and a small paid pilot with clear scope, acceptance criteria and milestones.
Barry — I can take a scoped Make project from redacted brief to tested
white-label handoff while Drochaid retains the client relationship. I work
across Make, n8n, API/webhook integrations, Python and JavaScript, with
emphasis on validation, idempotency, retries, error routes, observability and
regression checks.
They use synthetic data so the logic and tests are inspectable without client
records. My engineering background includes Microsoft, Wells Fargo and
founding-engineer work at Zynthora.ai.
For a contained first workflow, I’d propose a US$500–750 fixed milestone after
reviewing the integrations and failure modes, with written acceptance checks,
source/configuration handoff and one correction round. Send a redacted brief,
sample payloads and deadline; I’ll return a firm scope and price. I prefer a
funded milestone over revenue-share-only work.
I run Digital Pineapple Co. and build practical AI and workflow automation for UK small businesses.
My strongest relevant build is an AI-assisted enquiry processing system for a UK AV/event-services business. It takes incoming enquiry data, structures it, classifies the lead, identifies missing information, generates an internal summary, drafts the suggested customer response and creates follow-up/owner notes, with human review before anything is sent.
The existing build uses Zapier, OpenAI, Google Forms and Google Sheets. I use Make for new automation work as well, but I don’t want to pad this application by pretending I have three mature Make client case studies when I don’t.
I can send three screenshots of the enquiry system and I’m happy to prove the fit on a small paid white-label build first.
I’m comfortable staying entirely behind your brand and working from a defined client scope.
Availability: 15-20 hours/week immediately
Rate: £25/hour or fixed-price by agreed scope
I’m interested in a fixed-price first project with Drochaid AI. Could you share the brief for one workflow you currently need built—the apps involved, trigger, expected output, and deadline?
My current public project is Greenhouse Job Feed Watch:
It tracks job-posting changes across runs, preserves state, and exports structured results. It’s an independent, AI-assisted build, not a client case study. I don’t yet have the 2–3 Make portfolio examples you requested.
If you’re open to evaluating a new contributor through one paid project, I can review the full workflow and propose a defined scope, acceptance tests, and fixed price before we agree to proceed.
I’m based in Germany and would prefer project-based payment for the initial engagement.
My background is mainly backend/API reliability — webhooks, retries, failure handling, database workflows, testing, and making integrations more reliable.
I don’t have a big Make-specific client portfolio to throw at you, so I’d rather be upfront about that. Happy to start with a small paid project and let the work speak for itself.
I can’t seem to DM you from my account yet. If you’re open to it, happy to connect wherever works best for you.
Hi, I’m Kushagra, CEO of Zryth Solutions. Saw your post about finding a white-label execution partner for Drochaid AI.
Your model fits the partnership we’re looking for: you handle acquisition, scoping and account management; we handle implementation, integrations, testing, deployment and technical handover under your brand.
Three examples of our work:
• Oswaal Books: AI content generation and verification, warehouse/CRM automation, and Oswaal AI. Our published results show 58% lower content-checking costs.
• ARC & Associates: Automated reconciliation across Tally, GST and TDS, delivering around 60% faster audits and 80% fewer manual errors.
• Agra Rollers: Connected procurement, purchase-order/bill reconciliation, sales, dispatch and billing, with Tally integration.
I’ve attached a short portfolio with links to the case studies.
For your Make.com briefs, I’d suggest starting with a small paid pilot so you can assess our implementation quality and delivery. We can also build supporting APIs and custom AI services where a workflow needs additional logic.
We’re open to per-project payouts or revenue share. Do you have a scoped project we could review together?
Hi Barry, this sounds like a good fit for the type of work I do. I work mainly with Make.com, AI workflows, APIs, webhooks and multi-system business automations, and I’m open to white-label development work.
I’ll send you a DM with a few relevant builds, my portfolio and some details about my availability.
Hi Barry, Max here based in EU, experience with programming, Make, n8n, Twilio (for whatsapp an d voice automation) and more tools
Happy to discuss way of collaboration
Hi Barry — I build and operate Make automations in my own service business and I’d be interested in supporting Drochaid on white-label delivery.
I’m comfortable working asynchronously from a redacted brief and clear acceptance criteria, with no direct client contact outside your process. For a first engagement, I’d be happy to start with a small paid fixed-price pilot.
I can share examples of my own-business production workflow and clearly labelled sandboxed automation work. If that fits what you’re looking for, happy to connect privately.
@Barry_Hannan a question rather than an offer: when a client scenario you’ve already delivered breaks, who fixes it today? And would you ever send a broken scenario out as a bounded repair job, with an exported blueprint and a written pass/fail check, separate from new builds?
I’m Matthew Anton, based in St. Louis, Missouri (America/Chicago). I have 2 years of overall workflow automation experience through STL Automate, including Make-style automation, n8n, API and webhook integrations, CRM workflows, and OpenAI/RAG systems.
Two relevant examples:
CRM + Google Sheets Workflow Automation System
AI Email Receptionist with RAG, Lead Routing, and Auto Follow-Up
I’m interested in project-based white-label work and can work through your agency relationship. I don’t claim unsupported client metrics. Would you prefer fixed-scope project payouts or revenue share for the initial engagements?
Hi Barry, I’m interested in a small, clearly scoped automation pilot for your agency. I use an AI coding assistant and have a working standalone lead-intake app that validates CSV leads, detects duplicate emails, applies routing rules, saves status changes, and exports a CRM-ready CSV. Its import, persistence, routing, and export behavior have been tested.
This is a software demo, not a past Make client implementation. I don’t yet have the 2–3 prior Make projects you requested, so I want to be transparent about that.
Would you consider a small pilot involving lead-data cleanup or intake processing? If so, could you share a specific task, budget, required integrations, and acceptance criteria? We can assess the implementation and agree on scope before committing to delivery.
I’m a UK-based AI engineer interested in supporting Drochaid’s delivery work. My strongest contribution is the engineering behind AI workflows: connecting real business systems, validating model outputs, and making failures recoverable rather than invisible.
Three relevant examples of my work:
Claude service-desk pilot: connected real Jira tickets to classification, retrieval, response drafting and Slack human review. I worked on persisted run state, recoverable Slack delivery and model/authentication failure handling.
Voice-booking prototype: integrated speech and structured journey extraction with real staging APIs, handling ambiguous station matches, follow-up corrections and explicit human confirmation before booking.
AI content-review prototype: combined source-grounded drafting, editable review, versioned state and Slack notifications, keeping generation separate from publishing permissions.
The first is a real-ticket pilot; the latter two are prototypes, not live production deployments. These are Python/TypeScript systems rather than Make portfolio examples. If your projects need custom API components, agent logic or reliability work alongside Make, that’s where I could add value.
I’m comfortable working through your agency with clear scope, testing, documentation and handover. I’d be interested in starting with a small paid, fixed-scope project so you can assess the fit.
I couldn’t find a DM option on your profile. Could you message me if this complements the delivery capability you’re looking for?
Hi @Barry_Hannan, I’m Emir in Toronto. I’d be interested in a small fixed-price task for Drochaid, such as a form-to-CRM connection or a repair to an existing workflow.
My hands-on projects include a live restaurant AI receptionist and internal CRM/follow-up workflows for Operynx. I use AI-assisted development and test the outputs myself. I don’t have three comparable Make client builds to present, so I’d suggest starting with one paid task you can evaluate.
For a contained first task, my proposed budget is CAD 150–250, subject to your brief and agreed acceptance checks. I can initially allocate 5–7 hours per week and work through you without contacting your clients.
Your profile doesn’t show a Message option. If that fits, please DM me here with the smallest task you need delivered and your timeline.
I build Make scenarios that agencies resell: multi-client templates, branded dashboards, client onboarding flows, and usage reporting. One agency partnership: 15 client scenarios, $2,500/mo recurring, zero direct client contact.
$800/mo per client scenario (maintenance + updates) or project-based $600-1,200 per build. White-label delivery, your branding. Pilot with 1 client first.