Make + Pinterest / Error 400

I have created a scenario where i get datas from airtable and then send it to Pinterest in ordre to create an new pin.
No issue to get the datas. But pinterest pin creation is not working. I have an error 400.
here is the issue : The operation failed with an error. [400] {“code”:1,“message”:“Invalid request: {‘link’: ‘https://www.mandaley.fr/cityguide/rome/restaurants-a-rome’, ‘title’: ‘Restaurants Rome’, ‘board_id’: ‘City Guide : Rome’, ‘description’: ‘:it: Découvrez les joyaux cachés de Rome avec notre guide exclusif ! :spaghetti: De délicieuses trattorias aux monuments historiques incontournables, plongez dans la magie de la Ville Éternelle. Cliquez pour dévoiler les meilleures adresses romaines et préparez votre prochain voyage en toute sérénité. :airplane: #Rome #Voyage #GuideTouristique #Italie #BonnesAdresses’, ‘media_source’: {‘url’: ‘https://v5.airtableusercontent.com/v1/21/21/1695477600000/ETGstvo6DrG0xRQysxG1_A/aug8Zk1yzSDF4ri3Qph9iid8V2NPCBKMYGgCYNyTeKuYDMTgDsYdKzdOeRpa6A6CKiAJDpd-4Uk5yXk8xjGst9pYuWXh2-3p4nKCdSkJbuQjdpOTj2S-p6IvliZ9IROB/TMz2W13wADO7MmLPOCmxv8nVfoOYhKjSlava8smjIh8’, ‘is_standard’: True, ‘source_type’: ‘image_url’}} (‘City Guide : Rome’ does not match ‘^\\d+$’)”}

At first I thought that Make can’t find the board_id. But i’ve tried with the ID of the board directly and then i get a 404 error.

Any idea of what error it is ?

Many thanks,

CG

Welcome to the Make community!

From your screenshots, it looks like some fields are incorrectly mapped in the Pinterest module.

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.34 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @Constance_Gatbois,

Just checking back to see if you still need assistance with this?

Hello !

I have the same issue.

Can u help me please ? :slight_smile:

blueprint.json (7.9 KB)

Good morning,

the issue in the original post is that the board ID is not correct, where your issue is you need to upload the video to the Pinterest AWS bucket before making a video pin. You can find some screenshots on how to setup your scenario here:

2 Likes

I am also having this same issue when attempting to use the Pinterest tool in Make. Please can someone from Make look into this issue and address?

For technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

Hi Kim,

which issue are you having with the Pinterest modules? Since the two in the discussion above are quite different.

Could you please share screenshots of your scenario and the error messages?

Can you test making the pin without the description? So we can try and see where the error is coming from.

1 Like