Managing Hyperlinks inside rich text field

Hey all,

relative newbie to make and current baptism of fire! I love it so far, but its also pushing my limits in terms of what I can do.

If someone could, help, would really appreciate it.

Basic requirements is to manage hundreds of hyperlinks inside my webflow project that are inside a rich text field.

Id like to expose the hyperlink, insert into a table (airtable) make some changes and republish back to webflow.

Ive managed to get everything done aside from the last part. I face a problem when I have more than 1 hyperlink inside a rich text field, I cant get it to write back to both fields. The screenshot attached gets me to the point where I have the data in airtable. I just cant seem to reverse the process and update the rich text fields.

Not sure the best way to share a project, here is a screenshot, any help would be great, even if its a prompt on what to try and I can research.

Hi @Chris1,

sounds interesting! Could you share the screenshot you talked about? :smiley:

Yes, sorry, I thought i did - try again
make-linkoutandin.pdf (307.7 KB)

1 Like

Heya @Chris1 welcome to the community :wave:

Sorry for stepping in but it’s easier for the community members to provide help when they see the screenshot right in the thread. That’s why I opened your pdf and am pasting in the screenshot of the scenario:

Btw when attaching images to your posts, you can simply drag them into the editor, copy-paste them or use the upload icon

upload

If you’d like to learn more about the features of the text editor in the community, you can read more about them here 📚 [Community Handbook p. 3] Starting a Conversation

1 Like

Thanks @Michaela that’s true it helps! :slight_smile:

@Chris1, sadly I am not 100% sure about the goal here. So please don’t be mad if I am asking dumb questions, but I am trying to understand and then help :slight_smile: So you have successfully changed the links inside the rich text field and moved this newly changed data into airtable, correct? :slight_smile:

Is the data in airtable no correct?
Is the publishing to webflow missing?
I feel like that’s the part what’s missing for me :smiley:

1 Like