Merge data after iterating and stop the iterator operations

Hello,

I am getting multiple image URLs, I need to download them and upload them one by one in WordPress. After that, I need the URLs from my website in a single string (separated by a new row).

The only way it came to my mind was to do it with an iterator and at the end of the process to get the data with an array aggregator. The problem is that the array aggregator is doing multiple operations and I can’t find a way to stop it.

Another thing is that after I get the single string of URLs, the scenario needs to continue but without iterating.

Here are some screenshots:

1. Getting the URLs and downloading the images

2. Uploading to WordPress one by one and getting the details. I need only the Source URLs from all the operations in one string:

3. I need to continue the scenario without iterating.

I hope that I was clear enough. Is there a solution to this, or is there maybe a better way to do this?

Thanks!

P.S. I tried with an array aggregator but It keeps doing separate operations

Welcome to the Make community!

Looks like you’ll want to delete the iterator and then set the source module of the aggregator to the text parser module.

Every result (item/record) from a search/match module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with us!

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply!

I don’t need the results from the text parser to be aggregated. I need them to upload as WordPress files one by one, and then I need to aggregate the results from the last WordPress module.

Can I do this somehow without the iterator?