Missing metadata

Hello everybody. i have this scenario which has wordpress “watch user” trigger attached to a signup form. however, I cannot retrieve some metadata that is required in the form, such as telephone number and company name. Can anyone tell me how to find them? thank you

@Fastbrain_Engineerin :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that answers. It sounds like you’re having trouble retrieving some metadata from a signup form. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? If not, I’d recommend doing some research to see if you can find a solution. In the meantime, stay tuned for more help from our community!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

HI there. Ignore the bot for now, it’s still in training :grinning: . The better solution is to send a webhook from the form component - that way you are dealing only with the form data and not the complexities of Wordpress (that’s how i process all of my forms now - i send them straight to make and then handle the workflow from there. I don’t send anything from the website). WHat form component are you using?

1 Like

thanks! I understand that the form is created with the “Profile Builder” plugin…

I’m asking for name, email, telephone, corporate sector, company name, VAT number.
I can find everything except the VAT number, telephone number and company name

Hi. Try this. I think the steps are these:

1. Go to Profile Builder > Settings and click on the “Webhooks” tab.

2. Click on the “Add New Webhook” button.

3. Enter the URL of the webhook you want to use (created on Make).

4. Select the form you want to use for the webhook.

5. Select the action you want to trigger when the form is submitted.

6. Click on the “Save Webhook” button.

7. Test the webhook by submitting the form in Make

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

1 Like

thank you! I can’t find the webhook function on form builder. can you tell me exactly if you know the plugin? Thanks so much

Where is the webhooks tab in Profile Builder? Looking at the documentation it doesn’t look like there is actually one??? Are you looking at a pro version?

Chances are that the info you want is not stored with the user data but in a separate database related specifically to Profile Builder. If @Wemakefuture is right and there is a webhooks tab you will defo need to use that. It might be worth contacting Profile Builder support to find out if such functionality exists. If not you might need to explore the compatibility of “Profile Builder” with the WP Webhooks plugin… it hopefully should be able get what you need.

1 Like

Dears, sorry for that. @IainM is correct. I did a mistake with the plugins. Profile builder there is no this webhook function.

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

1 Like

ah np. thought i was going crazy. shame… should be compulsory… would make life so much easier.

1 Like

a weebhook with wp webhook was great! thank u!