Monday.com Automatically change the status of each item with the same condition

I have a monday.com board that contains an item with a subitem. I created a scenario to change the item’s status based on a condition of its subitem (in the connection I selected the Board id, column id, and item id). Now, I need to repeat this action for any new items that are going to be added automatically (Upcoming items that have same fiels in same board). Thanks in advance.

Any suggestions or advice! …:grinning:

Hi @mkm

You can use map instead of selection in the Item, please map pulseid from watch module to update status of the event item.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

3 Likes

Hello @Msquare_Automation

I did the change in all steps by changing selecting the item id itself to pulseid, and I ran the scenario but got the following error:

The condition is comparing between two fields values, and if the text field is greater than the other text field the status would change to :Done, otherwise it would change to :Stuck.

For one item it works for first row only. I changed to pulseid but no change to second row as the above photo.

Thank you @Msquare_Automation
I mapped the item using ‘Pulse ID’ and it worked. After revisioning the series till ‘Update Column value of a specific item’ and changed it to map it to ‘Parent Item ID’, the scenario worked correctly.
I kept the condition as its.

Thank you very much :+1:

1 Like

@mkm

Great to hear that it’s working! I’m glad to know that I could help you with this.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes