Monday.com > calculating KPI's - I'm stumped!

Hey all,

We use Monday.com to calculate sales teams KPI’s.

Based on them entering their sales for that day (in a numeric column) it should update 2 status columns.

1. The result for that day.

2. How they’re tracking month to date.

For some reason I cannot get a typical if function to work in make, where it assesses the sales amount entered against a target column and returns a value, which should then update the status column.

Thanks in advance!

@DannyP

Your syntax looks correct. Some questions: Are your status labels actually the colors shown? Can you give more detail about what exactly is not working? Are you getting an error, etc.?

Jim - The Monday Man

1 Like

Hey Jim,

Thanks for getting back to me!

1. Labels - yes they’re correct - see below:
    Uploading: CleanShot 2023-03-06 at 06.07.21@2x.png…

2. The error - as an example, see the below screenshot. This is returning ultra green, however should be returning red.

Thanks again Jim!

@DannyP

As a debugging step, I would try copying the formula into a Set multiple variables module and confirm the output of the formula.

1 Like

@DannyP

You might also hit the refresh button for the column to make sure you have the up-to-date version of the column.

1 Like

Thanks Jim,

I ended up doing this, then using parseNumber on the set variable. For some reason it’s as if the number columns were being seen as a text string rather than a number.

1 Like