Field 'items_*anything' doesn't exist as of about 3 hours ago

Happy Monday morning - all of our automations are broken!

It seems something has happened with the API, and now any Make module that relates to an item, is failig with runtime error 200 (see below.). This is one of many (about 70 on my company and the same again on a friends).

This is a new module I added, to see if the modules had changed/been updated and I just needed to refresh them all, but it seems more in depth than that.

I have no idea where to start to troubleshoot this, there is nothing on the side only an API update that’s not due until tomorrow.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?


To get helpful responses

  • explain your goal with as much context as possible
  • mention any steps you’ve tried so far

Include screenshots of

  • your scenario setup (functions, mappings, variables, etc.)
  • module configurations and outputs
  • any error messages you are getting

Hey Jessica, there are a few other users with this issue. Jump over here

What country are you in? Its already the 15th where I am.

Thankyou - Australia, so the 15th already too! I’ll checkout the other thread.

Everyone is experiencing this issue suddenly due to changes on Monday’s end. Please try to search before posting, and avoid creating new threads for the same issue as it fragments the discussion.

Also, for quicker assistance with bugs and technical problems, you may want to contact support directly. The more users contact support, the more likely it will get prioritised.

See the main thread below:-

Hi all,

I am also still experiencing this issue on one of the standard Monday modules within Make.

Yes, this is a known issue that everyone is facing at the moment. See the main discussion thread linked above.

Hello @Jessica_Gwynne

Thank you very much for flagging this here in the community.

Our development team is investigating this issue with the highest priority. Although a solution hasn’t been found yet, I’m closing this thread so that we can all communicate in one place. That’s also where I’ll be posting updates.

(Also, special thanks to @Cyclo_Group and @samliew for sharing the main thread here :pray: )

I sincerely apologize for any frustration, trouble, and inconvenience this has caused you.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Hi @Jessica_Gwynne @MondayExpert

It is better to replace native modules with GraphQL query for board search and Get an Item.

We have just completed the update a few minutes back.

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel