Monday File Column with multiple files

Hi all,
I have a Download File monday.com module, but occasionally there will be more than 1 file in the column I want to download (and input elsewhere).
How can I make the Download File download all files in that cell?

Hi,

You can use the iterator tool to iterate all your files. The files column is an array this should be the input for your iterator and on the download a file module the input should be the asset ID that is the output of the iterator.

1 Like

That works great! The only problem is, it then runs the entire remaining scenario for EVERY bundle/file, but I only want the Download a File and Add a File to File Column Value modules to run for every bundle.
I put them next to each other, so now I just need to know how to stop repetition. In other words, how do I ensure that a specified amount of modules only runs once per execution/trigger, rather than once per bundle?

Hi,

You have two options

1. You can use a router and have the subsequent Modules on the route below the iterators like this

2. You can use any aggregator and set the source module to be either the iterator or any module before the iterator and it will stop your scenario from iterating. the downside of this is you can’t use any data from the modules between your source modules and your aggregator.

1 Like