Monday - "Search Items in the Board by Column Values" cannot search by item name anymore

Hi!
The option to search by item name is the “Search Items in the Board by Column Values” module no longer exists, breaking several of our scenarios.
That option was working few weeks ago.
I’m attaching a screenshot and the scenario Blueprint.
Can this option be added back?

I’m attaching a screenshot and a scenario Blueprint of an earlier scenario that uses the same module that does let you search by name.

Factory Album Release.json (39.3 KB)

Design board blueprint.json (185.7 KB)

For breaking changes/bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

@Nadav_Artlist, I’ve had the same problems. Please update here if you find solution.

Hello @Nadav_Artlist

I see that our support team helped you resolve this. I am attaching he response that helped you below for the benefit of the community.

If the column id is still available at source, it should be showing up here, please enable ‘map’ and try mapping column’s identifier.

1 Like