MS graph / outlook calendar integration

Hello there, and thank you in advance for your reply.

Here’s the situation: I have a scenario where I want to link a Bubble app with Microsoft Outlook Calendar, which I think should be relatively easy.

One side is straightforward: I can perform CRUD operations on the calendar when a thing is created or updated on my Bubble app, and it works fine.

However, the other side is causing me a lot of headaches. I have a calendar named “contact@XXX.com,” which has access to approximately 30 users. If I use the “watch events” module, there is a limitation where I can only retrieve 2 or 3 users. So, I decided to use MS Graph, create an app, and utilize notifications. The problem arises when setting this up. I need to have a webhook (which is okay), create a subscription with an HTTP module (also okay), launch the HTTP module, and obtain an access token. But here’s where the issue lies: it seems that I am unable to send an HTTP status 200 response code.

I found a good example of the process done with “Tines” here: link to the Tines blog

If anyone is willing to help, either by making the “watch events” functionality work (so I can retrieve all calendars) or by assisting with the MS Graph setup and configuration, I am ready to pay for consulting on this matter.

Thank you very much!

When you say

could you explain a little more?

Have you tried setting the Limit value in the module panel to something higher?

2 Likes

@DavidGurr_Make Hello and thank you fro your reply.
In fact, when im trying to load my calendars, i have only 3 “others calendars loaded” which is not what i want since i want to get all my employees calendars (+/- 30)
When i connect on the outlook online and when i set up my outlook app, i have all the calendars. I have already given CRUD permisssions to the main adress i use (contact@XXXX) but still not working. The problem is not a limit of output (i tried to turn this limit to 40) but to gather the right calendar ;(. See attached
let me know if you have some idea
thanks

Ah I see. That does seem strange!

Could you open a ticket and log that with our support team?

1 Like

Ok im going to do it thanks

1 Like

Hello @Alter345 :wave:

I checked our system and I see that our support team evaluated this issue and advised you to reach out to Microsoft 365 support to address this.

Since the issue doesn’t seem to be originating from Make’s side, I’ll proceed to mark my response as a solution. :white_check_mark: