My scenario keeps using the same old data

Hi everyone,

I’m fairly new to Make. I have been trying to make a flow and all seems well.
But right now, my scenario keeps using old data. When I submit, the trigger and all modules work well. But It send out old data from the time I tested before.
I’m not sure why and how to resolve this.

Any help much appreciated.

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @gigaloo

I could see that you are using a custom webhook module. In this case, the old data will be in the queue, if not processed.
Hence, please clear all the queues and send test event to get new data in the scenario.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

Hey @gigaloo , welcome to Make.com land,
This is a custom webhook module and all the old data which are not processed will be in queue , So clear the queue first then give new test data there…

Follow the following process :

Enable this option within your scenario, then return to it. Subsequently, input some test data, and you will observe that it triggers the data. Please carry out this procedure once and subsequently provide feedback to me.