New event when Active Scenario is automatically switched off

Hi

Just checking if there is a way to define an event/trigger when any Active Make Scenario is automatically switched off in our Make account (usually caused by a logic failure in a Scenario Action)

We have several Active scenarios. Some are quite complex and still getting the bugs ironed out.

It would be really if a Scenario being switched off could trigger a Slack message to investigate. The quicker we get on to problems the easier it is to resolve.

Hello!
As a workaround you can set up notifications about all errors and stops for email, create there special folder and create scenario that will watch for new mails and send the data to Slack.

2 Likes

Thanks - that worked! I haven’t used the slack channel email address before and forgot this was an option. Works well. My rule in Outlook now forwards emails from noreply@eu1.make.com to a dedicated Make Error channel.

2 Likes

Hi there, I have the exact same challenge and while I understand broadly what your solution is, I can’t imagine quite how to go about building it…
Are we describing a new scenario that runs periodically perhaps listing all scenarios, and filtering for those that have been stopped somehow?