Notion API Call: "The operation failed with an error. [400] Error parsing JSON body."

I have created a database in Notion that updates with new time entries from my Toggl Track. This works fine but I am trying to make it so that I can delete a time entry on Notion and have it delete on both Toggl and the database. To do this I have a checkbox in my database called “Archive?” and then on Make I search for objects in that Notion database, and have an aggregator sending the page ID out to a Notion API Call set to “DELETE” with a filter for whether the checkbox is marked or not. For some reason I get the error: “The operation failed with an error. [400] Error parsing JSON body.” everytime I try and run it. Any help is appreciated !!

Hi @CPU

I noticed that you’ve mapped the data in the URL field wrongly. It required specific format like “/v1/blocks/…”. To proceed, please remove unwanted parts from the URL and try again.

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, after doing this I am still dealing with the same issue. It looks like the correct data is being output/input from the aggregator to the Notion API call but it’s just having an issue figuring out what to do with it from there. I am new to using Make but I really can’t see what else I could be doing in this situation.

Hi @CPU

Please incorporate blank curly braces within the body, similar to {}

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

3 Likes