Notion "Watch Database Items" Module processing the same 42 items every time it runs

I’ve got a scenario that’s using huge amounts of operations because it’s incorrectly processing the same items every single time it runs.

I’m using the Notion “Watch Database Items” module and these same 42 items are triggering every single time even though I’m certainly they haven’t been updated since the last time it ran. It’s literally triggering as updated even though it was Make that was the last thing to update them.

Has anyone come across this before?

I agree, and advise against using Notion as a database.

For quicker assistance with bugs and technical issues with how the Notion Watch module work, you may want to contact support directly. They respond very quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

2 Likes

Thanks @samliew I’m not sure I’d go as far as advising against using Notion databases. Just being aware of these limitations is helpful. From my experience Notion are gradually improving their API which will help to resolve issues like this in time. For now I’m just filtering out items that have most recently been updated by the Make integration so that this doesn’t happen.

2 Likes