OneDrive: How can I find 'File ID' of folder?

Hi, when trying to copy a OneDrive folder using the Copy File command, I’m not sure how to find/expose the ‘File ID’ of the folder.

@EP :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your issue. However, I can help you by gathering more information about your issue. Could you please provide more details about the OneDrive folder you are trying to copy, such as the folder name and the location of the folder? This will help our community members better understand your issue and provide a more accurate solution.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

See here how to get it. easy peasy

1 Like

Thank you @Growwstacks.com! I was trying to use a different tool but this workflow helped expose the ID’s I needed. Much appreciated!

1 Like

This worked for me too, but now I want to rename that copied folder, any idea how to do this as the next module please? As now the Drive ID has changed as its a new folder.

What works for me is to use the OneDrive - Copy a File function. There is a space for New Copied File Name which, in this case, is actually a folder name.

Excellent that worked. Threw me off as it was asking for file extention. Thank you very much! :grinning:

1 Like