Only allow those that are filtered to pass through

I have created one filter that contains a few OR arguments. The filter is after an Iterator tool that goes through an array of Woocommerce Category.

The problem is that when the Category has a, as an example, bundle of 6, the filters are looking for certain words (contains x)… 4 are found and green lighted the other 2 aren’t passed.

What is happening is that those four are going through the same flow and using up my resources. What is a better way to filter the category names and just send that one item through flow.

thanks!

@Mike_Finocchiaro :raised_hands:

Thank you for your post. We understand that you are looking for a better way to filter the category names and just send that one item through the flow. We are currently looking into this and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please stay tuned for our community members to provide more information and assistance.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Can you show screenshots of the input,output data and process please.

1 Like

Hi Jonx,

The first two are from an Iterator:

This is one is from an Arrary Aggretator

My thinking with the Array Aggregator was to convert it to a string so i can find the word I’m filtering for instead of it going through the iterations…

Here is the filter:

Thanks for your help…

1 Like

If you only care about knowing if the name is in any of the iterations. You could use text aggregator and use a condition to see if the string contains the name you want then move forward.

If you just want the particular iteration.
Add a condition to check for the name between the iterator and aggregator and then those names will show up in the aggregator only.

2 Likes

@Jonx-BlusectorTech thank you for your suggestion never knew about that option.

So i just deleted the Iterator tools as this was causing multiple sessions to run.

I used map(array;value) to go through the tags in the filter tool to …filter out the runs to run!

Thanks again.