POST on Endpoints of WooCommerce Plugin

Hi,

I need to POST tracking data to WooCommerce Orders.

These are the given instructions by: Shipment Tracking Documentation - WooCommerce

POST /wp-json/wc-shipment-tracking/v3/orders/ “order-number” /shipment-trackings

curl -X POST https://example.com/wp-json/wc-shipment-tracking/v3/orders/*"order-number"*/shipment-trackings \
    -u consumer_key:consumer_secret \
    -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
    -d '{
  "tracking_provider": "TNT Express (consignment)",
  "tracking_number": "12345678",
}'

Can someone give me a guide for that?

Best,

Max

Welcome to the Make community!

Make doesn’t have an integration for this WooCommerce plugin.

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the app’s universal module (Make an API call) or generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

If you need assistance in setting up the app’s universal module, or the generic HTTP module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the connection up, a link to the endpoint are you trying to connect to, and what errors you are encountering.

You can also complete this brand new course/tutorial in the Make Academy on how to use external APIs — API calls with HTTP modules

• API and Endpoints
  • Header and body
  • Multipart/form-data
  • OAuth 2.0

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with other makers!

1 Like

@Max_Bartsch I haven’t tried this shipment tracking before but if you will say, I can give it a try and make it work i believe. I need to test some things and then i can say.

Message me if you are ready to outsource.

Princy Jain
Make consultant,
For consulting support: Follow up Automated