Post videos To Tiktok

Hello guys, I created a scenario where I generate videos using Bannerbear and then I want to post these videos on TikTok, I can’t find out what happens on the TikTok side, it doesn’t have a built-in option to post videos but it has API calls then I was told to create Tiktok developers account and I created, then I send My app to review in TikTok but every time I receive answers that my app was rejected.

maybe I am setting up the Tiktok App incorrectly please help if anyone succeeded in this case and please share the details of how to set up the App in Tiktok, thanks in advance

hey @valeribendo

To submit your app for review on the TikTok Developer Portal, follow these steps:

1. Login to TikTok Developer Portal: Visit the TikTok Developer Portal and log in to your account.

2. Access App Management: Click on your profile icon located in the upper right corner of the page. From the dropdown menu, select “Manage Apps”.

3. Connect an App: In the Manage Apps section, locate the option to “Connect an App” and click on it.

4. Follow On-Screen Directions: Proceed with the on-screen directions to set up your app. Make sure to fill out all necessary information accurately.

• Upload App Icon: Upload a JPEG, JPG, or PNG file up to 5MB in size for your app’s icon.
    • App Name: Enter the name of your app.
    • Category: Select the appropriate category for your app.
    • Description: Provide a detailed description of your app.
    • Other Details: Ensure all other required details are filled out correctly.
  5. Save Changes: After entering all the necessary information, review it carefully to ensure accuracy. Once verified, save the changes.

6. Submit for Review: Once you are satisfied with all the details provided, submit your app for review by TikTok’s team. This is typically done by clicking on a “Submit for Review” or similar button.

7. Check Scopes: Double-check that the scopes requested by your app align with its functionalities. Ensure there are no mismatches or discrepancies.

8. Include Specific Details for Quick Approval: To expedite the approval process, provide specific details in the following areas:

• App Name: Clearly state the name of your app.
    • App Description: Provide a concise and accurate description of your app’s features and functionalities.
    • Terms of Service: Include clear and comprehensive terms of service for your app’s users.
    • Privacy Policy: Provide a detailed privacy policy outlining how user data is collected, used, and protected.

By following these steps and ensuring that all necessary information is provided accurately, you can submit your app for review on the TikTok Developer Portal efficiently.

1 Like

Thank you very much, the only thing that I cant understand is the privacy policy, I want to connect the make.con and post videos just there is no other purpose for the app, in this case what can be done?

You can add to the privacy policy that the data collected is securely handled and not shared with third parties. This ensures transparency and reassures users about their privacy when using your app alongside make.com.

2 Likes