Posting to Facebook Reels

Dear make community,

for my social media distribution automatisation. I need to post to Facebook REELs.

I tried to upload it via the Facebook app in make via “Videos” but Videos are not REELs.

I read that i need to do it over API. Can someone give me a blueprint or good instruction to do that?

Thanks a lot in advanced.

1 Like

Make currently does not have a Facebook Reels module.

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation, then yes, you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, in case someone already suggested it!

3 Likes

Thank you everyhthing worked but in the last step “Step 3: Publish the Reel”. I get the following error code. What can i do to fix it?

• {“error”:{“message”:“(#200) Subject does not have permission to post videos on this target, due to lack of pages_show_list permission.”,“type”:“OAuthException”,“code”:200,“fbtrace_id”:“Ayh-CQU1U7qgiOtXM7p1sSn”}}

Sorry, I can’t help any further with the implementation because I don’t have a Facebook developer account. You might want to contact Facebook Developers support or refer to the Facebook Developers documentation for more information.

Don’t forget to suggest for this module to be made in the Idea exchange.

2 Likes