Problem with API call to Apollo to enrich data

Hey guys,

I’m having a problem setting up an API call to enrich data with Apollo. For some reason, what they say in the documentation doesn’t work in Make.

I have the Content-Type and the Cache-control as headers, and api_key, first_name, last_name, domain (to test) in the query string.

Using this exact framework, I made it work in Postman online.

But make returns me an error 422 invalid parameters (even tho it’s the same on Postman and on their doc).

I tried putting it in the Body as well, but it doesn’t work. On their documentation, they label it as data:

Any idea what’s going on?

Hi @Windgrowth

You dont have to pass the API key in query parameters or headers as Make will generally take care of this.

Make sure you have passed all parameters properly. You can also inspect the call made by Make using Dev tool.

If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Msquare Automation
:point_right: Visit our website | :spiral_calendar: Book a free consult

1 Like

Hi Mohamed,

I removed the api_key from the query string but it still give me an error invalid parameters, even though I use the exam same as their documentation and on Postman it works.

I don’t know what’s the problem here

@Windgrowth Take a look at your console in Google Chrome to see the actual API call being made. Please post this here, so we can have a look in there.
You can also try to remove as much parameters as possible, and then only try with 1 parameter. This way you can backtrack where it’s going wrong.

1 Like