Publishing IG stories

Hi there! I am David from Spain!

I developed an schenario to publish on RRSS since i have been doing an important effort on marketing at my company

Now i am starting a “Stories Strategy” to get in touch to potential costumers.

Is there anyway to publish stories on instagram using Make?

Thanks!

David

1 Like

Hi there,

Currently, there is no built-in module with Instagram to post stories within Make.

You can, however, use the HTTP module to accomplish this for now if there is an API endpoint available within Meta.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Thanks!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Do you have a Guide/Tutorial to set it up via HTTP ?

Hey there @Alexander_Heller :wave:

just wanted to step in with a piece of friendly advice. Remember that it is always more effective to create a new topic for a new question instead of posting it into the old and solved one. You are more likely to get help by starting a new conversation.

If you want to redirect users here, for additional info, you can always add a link to the new topic.

Thanks for keeping the community neat and tidy. This way other users can use the suggestions and solutions to solve their own troubles. :white_check_mark:

Hi Vendy

Thanks for the advice. Make support actually already solved it and send me the info.
Heres the documentation from meta if anyone else looks for this in the future.

Medien - Instagram-Plattform (facebook.com)

Alex

1 Like

Hi @Alexander_Heller :wave:

Thank you very much for sharing the additional information with us. We greatly appreciate it. :pray:

1 Like

Hello Amadio_Gabriel !

I would be super grateful if you could make us a mini tutorial for posting a story with the instagram api (meta) with the http module.

I tried a lot of ways using the documentation and I didn’t succeed, it’s far from easy!

Thanks in advance! <3
Waiting for your little tuto!

2 Likes

Hello friend!

Have you found a how-to solution that you can share with us please?

no sorry, the documentation is the best i have and i haven’t figured it out yet.