Replace text from array

Hi guys,

I’m facing a simple task, but I keep having troubles finding the solution.
I have:

• a text, with several placeholders
  • arrays of key/value where keys are the placeholders and values are strings.
    Each array is a language, and the placeholders hold the correct translation. An array is, in fact, a set of translation for the text.

I would like to automatically create different version of text with the right strings based on the placeholders.

Any suggestion on how to achieve that?
Thanks

In order for the us in the community to be able to assist with your question, we would need to get more information like:

• What are you trying to achieve with the scenario? (eventual goal)
  • What steps have you taken so far to resolve your issue?

Also, please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community has a deeper understanding of how we could help.

I created an HTML form that has to be translated in several languages.
In the code I inserted some placeholder like this one: {placaholder}

In airtable, I have a table with all the translation.

I created a scenario, set a basic trigger with the raw HTML with placeholders, then I search the table for the records and group them in arrays based on the language.

From this point, I have the raw text ad the arrays based on language, but I’m not sure how to proceed.

In the screenshot I was trying to iterate the array to use replace function to replace the placeholders in the text. It didn’t work. I got easily confused when dealing with arrays :sweat_smile:

Can I suggest you take a look at some of the excellent array topics on the community first?