Seeking Help with integrating Make and Bigin Zoho: issue with custom fields recognition

When asking your question, please include:

:footprints: The steps you have taken
:camera_flash: Relevant screenshots
:link: Any links you have
[ Code { "and": "JSON", "in" : "code block"} ]
:x: Exclude Personal Information.
Dear Make Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an integration issue I am facing with Make.

I recently transitioned from Zapier to Make and encountered a problem while attempting to connect with Bigin Zoho. Specifically, when I try to add a contact, Make does not recognize the custom fields that I have added in my Bigin Zoho CRM. These custom fields are crucial for my integration workflows, as they contain important information that needs to be synchronized with other applications.

I have explored the documentation and resources available, but I have not found a solution to this particular issue. I am hoping that someone in the Make Community may have encountered a similar situation or have expertise in resolving integration challenges.

If anyone has successfully integrated Make with Bigin Zoho and has experience with custom fields, I would greatly appreciate your guidance and insights on how to make them visible and usable within Make.

I am eager to continue utilizing Make’s powerful features, and I believe that the Make Community’s knowledge and support can help me overcome this hurdle. Thank you in advance for any assistance or suggestions you can provide.

Best regards,