Send messages if the birthday is within 10 days of (now)

I’m currently facing some issues with automating message sending to customers and could use some assistance. Here’s what I’m dealing with:

I have set up a scenario to automate sending messages to customers, but I’m encountering some issues. The messages should only be sent to people whose birthday is within 10 days of today or earlier.

The problem is that the scenario isn’t recognizing birthdays if they occur after the 12th of the month. It seems to be confusing the month with the day of birth. I’ve already tried formatting the date, but the error persists.

The date of birth is set on my sheet as DD/MM/YYYY.

The first module of the scenario is set to Google Sheets > search rows. I need to filter only people whose birthday is within 10 days before today; the birthday information is located in column D. Additionally, I’ve set up a filter to check if column E (status) is empty or does not exist.

Then, I’ve added a Phone Number module to extract phone numbers from the Google Sheets. After that, I’ve included a Z-api module to send the initial text message to the extracted number. Twenty seconds later, a second message is sent to the same number.

Once the messages are sent, I need to update the corresponding row by changing the value in column E (status) to ‘Enviado’.

Thank you in advance for your help!