Sentence text from Fireflies.ai to Open AI Chat GPT not reading?

Hey all -

I’m having trouble with the ChatGPT portion of my scenario reading the actual transcript and converting it into something. Ultimately I am attempting to get chatGPT to write a summary draft email from a Fireflies.ai transcript after each meeting.

The scenario works and I can get a draft email, it just has zero relation to the actual transcript of the meeting.

I’ve simplified it down for testing, selecting a single transcript.

Here is the OpenAI module.

As you can see, there is text in the field. I’ve tried both the normal text and raw text. Neither work. Both generate a boring generic email that has no relation to the transcript.

CleanShot_2024-04-04_at_09.09.11

This is also again - a simplified version for testing. I’ve tried using system, user, and assistant. I’ve played around with tokens. I started with a system prompt and a 2nd message with the text and instructions. Still nothing.

What’s interesting though is when I include other items, like the attendees first name, pulled from the same fireflies module, Chat GPT will reference that. SO, it leads me to believe there is an issue with how it’s pulling from fireflies.

At one point I was able to get it to read the last word of the transcript. Just the word “good”. The draft email came out like this.
CleanShot_2024-04-04_at_09.26.07

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Make community!

Your variable sentences, is an array of collections.

You can map the text property out of the array of collections using the built-in function map

e.g.:

{{ map(18.sentences; text) }}

Then, you can join the sentences using the built-in function join

e.g.:

{{ join(map(18.sentences; text); newline) }}

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

4 Likes

I have the same problem. Can you show step by step how to do this?