Setting variables array with set variable module - superfluous characters

I am trying to set a variable with an array from a text parser, and I am very close to getting it, but the last item in the array has a semicolon on it, which is not part of the input data to the text parser. This is causing the next step to fail (upsert a record into Airtable with an array of pre-defined access tags).
Where is this semicolon coming from and how to get rid of it?

Splitting the array in the module like this:

Output from the text parser:

Text parser is configured like this:

The issue is the semicolon in the split function.

Please re-type that semicolon.


Thanks for that suggestion @samliew .
It removed the semicolon but now the split function only spits out the first item, and the Airtable module still fails.

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

3. And most importantly, Output bundles of the Text Parser module

Please provide the output bundles of the Text Parser modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.


Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)


If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

  • Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

    input/output bundle content goes here

  • Or use the format code button in the editor:

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!


Thanks for this suggestion @samliew. The problem was that I put a space after the comma, in my split function. I removed the space, and the module is splitting the string properly now.


Hey there @td :wave:

Thanks a lot for updating us on the issue!

Keep up the good work :muscle:

1 Like