Shopify to Buffer with link to my shop

Hi All,

I have made a very simple workflow Shopify (watch Product → Buffer). Make.com should Scan my Shop, and send all the Data to Buffer.com and Buffer will post everything to Social Media.

I have managed everything to work, BUT Buffer is not posting any link to my shop (also you can not click the imiage to get routed to my shop). Any idea whats wrong ?

Attached the workflow.

blueprint (1).json (9.1 KB)

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Make community!

Please provide the input and output bundles of the Buffer module by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Can you also please provide a screenshot of the created item in Buffer? (What do you mean by the “also you can not click the imiage to get routed to my shop”?)

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes