Short Term Rental: Sending automatic whatsapp messages to my guests after check-out

Hi everyone,

My goal is to send automatic messages to my guests through whatsapp.
My channel manager centralizing the reservations is beds24 and has an api and a make app.

Beds24 doesn’t do it natively, only for texts. I would prefer whatsapp because my guests are from every country so it would reduce the cost.
Channels don’t provide me the guests emails.

This mission would lead to other missions :slight_smile:

Best regards to all the community

2 Likes

Hey Baruck,
Nice to meet you!
I’d be more than happy to help set this up for you. Whatsapp is a pretty good choice for reaching out to your customers. You can reach me via email at ojonimi177@gmail.com and we can discuss some more.

1 Like

Hey @Baruck You can send WhatsApp messages but the first message has to be a template message and once they reply then any message can be sent. We can also create a follow-up sequence.

Princy Jain
Make consultant,
For consulting support: Follow up Automated

1 Like

Hello,
I’d like exactly the same thing.
Have you found a solution for @baruck’s request?

@fred_gege What’s stopping to use whatsapp message module? Is there any limitation i am missing?

We don’t know how to do that

@Baruck If you are open to outsource then i can help in it.

Hi Baruck,

We built an integration that lets you use your own WhatsApp number for sending these messages [1].

It should be as easy as:

• watching for new bookings.
  • capturing the guest’s phone number in international format.
  • using 2Chat’s “send WhatsApp text message” action.

Feel free to reach out if you need help.

[1] https://www.make.com/en/integrations/two-chat

Do you know beds24?
beds24 lets you create automated actions that send messages to customers. An action to send at the time of booking, an action to send 24 hours before check-in, an action 24 hours before check-out, an action 6 hours and 3 days after check-out. These actions send a message to the customer’s booking or Airbnb mailbox. I’d like it to be sent to whatsapp as well because customers look at whatsapp more than their bookin.com or airbnb message.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

@fred_gege Are you looking for help in setting up beds24 and sending whatsapp message. Both???