Starting with arrays

Hello,

I am finding it very difficult to get the scenario I need to work. This is because arrays are involved and I cannot understand them. I have ADHD, and have found every tutorial and video incredibly difficult to understand due to this. With my condition, I need a step by step guide on my specific issue, or something very close to it, and I can’t find any answers.

I want to sync the contacts in a Notion database to Google Sheets and then to Google Contacts and back again.

Everything is working accept for adding phone numbers and email addresses to Google Contacts. This is because Google Contacts will not accept empty fields through make.com (I’ve tried null, ignore, false and emptyarrays). I need to send the email addresses and phone numbers as arrays which I cannot work out how to do and I need to force Google Contacts to accept empty arrays if there are no phone numbers/email addresses.

I have been trying to work this out for two weeks and have now got myself totally confused with iterators, aggregators and JSON.

Please can someone help with a very simple step-by-step guide/walkthrough for this specific issue at all?

Much appreciated