I’m trying to do the following, but I’m failing:
- I want to create a bot for Telegram with the ChatGPT API, which, when addressed, sends back a set of emojis that “hint” at the name of a movie.
- In response, the user writes their guess and receives an answer whether it’s correct/incorrect.
I don’t understand how to implement the logic of such a “chat”.
What I’m doing now:
- I’m using the Telegram module Watch Updates.
- The user triggers it and launches the generator on the OpenAI side.
- I send the received result of the ChatGPT module to the “send message via Telegram” module.
But then, I don’t understand how to make it so that the subsequent user message is considered as a response, rather than triggering a new question.
In general, I don’t understand how to implement the concept of “ChatGPT” (in terms of “chatting”) in a third-party messenger through Make.com.
I tried making a router with the following logic:
- The question is asked as a regular message
- The user answers it via reply.
- Then in the attributes of the result of the module, the original message appears, which would partially solve the problem.
- I would filter messages with and without a reply through a router and the logic would work.
- But the problem is that I can’t select this variable “reply” from the list of variables, it’s not there (although again, it’s clear that these data are transmitted).
Looking for your experience, thanks!