Summary or Count Number of Operations in a Scenario

Been looking, and I know with the new API we can get details of the operations, and executions, etc… But is there a way to create a scenario that gives the total number of operations between two dates?

Been looking at https://us1.make.com/api/v2/scenarios/ API documentation and it will list all of the operations between two dates, however I’m just looking for the total number.

I’m sure this is likely an easy thing I’m missing as I can get the individual operation details, just can’t seem to get a simple total operations between the two dates.

Hey @Kari,

Great to see your question here in the community! :slight_smile:

I just wanted to clarify that this is a community of Make users helping out and sharing knowledge. This means we don’t have access to any of your scenarios, organizations etc.
It’s therefore always best to share some screenshots so that the community can see what’s going on in your scenarios visually.

Detailed information could be provided for example by an:

1. overview of your scenario setup (functions, mappings, variables etc.)
  2. the input area of the module you are having trouble with
  3. the output area of the module you are getting data from

Thank you!

In case you think this is not needed, please disregard this message. I have send this message by automation since you don’t have any attachments.

Hi @Kari
Diving deeper into this, I found that it is possible to get operation data for a certain days (in the last 30 days) using make’s undocumented API.

You do have to process the data in a scenario, it gives an array of all the operations used per day, so you will need to parse the data as needed.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the direction! Was able to get something working from that information.