Tracking Customer Renewals Following Renewal Email Dispatch

Hello everyone,

I’m managing a subscription business and have set up a scenario in Integromat that starts with a Google Sheets module to search for rows. This scenario checks if a renewal email has been sent to the customer. If it’s marked as ‘Yes,’ the next module searches for the customer using the email address from the previous Google Sheets data. Then, I use a module to search for orders mapped with customer IDs from my Shopify store.

My question is: How can I determine if the customer has confirmed their order after receiving the renewal email? If they have confirmed it after receiving the renewal email, I want to update a Google Sheets column to mark them as renewed. If not, I’d like to send them another reminder email.

Could someone please advise on the function or parameter to identify if the customer renewed after receiving the renewal email?

Note: I have the creation order and expiration date of the customer in my Google Sheets data, and I base the sending of the renewal email on the expiration date.

Thank you for your assistance!