Trouble getting My url from dalle2 or dalle3 to map to my wordpress post

It seems the only way I can get the automation to run without errors is to generate photo as an image file, but the picture doesnt load into wordpress. I get errors when I run as a URL about file size, and I am having issues with mapping the right information. I am gonna try and upload a few acreenshots to help diagnose the issue. Can someone tell me what I am missing?
I want to have these posts forwarded and posted to social mediaas well if I can get the pics to load. The mapping usually calls for a url to map to post, so I think using the URL makes sense, but I am having issues, please help.

May peace be upon you @Jason_Crichlow

Are you facing the error even when you are selecting the Data out put in Openai?

You can try using the http module to download the image file, when the openai outputs a url and then use the data from the http module to post.

2 Likes

If itā€™s a URL, youā€™ll need to use one HTTP module to ā€œGet a fileā€ and one more module to ā€œConvert a fileā€.

Screenshot_2023-12-28_091240

Screenshot_2023-12-28_091227

Itā€™s its a binary PNG, youā€™ll need to use one more module to ā€œConvert a fileā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m facing the same problem. But none of the solution that iā€™ve found on the forum worked.

Is there anyone who achieved to fix this issue ?

Iā€™ve done everything as possible to convert it as a PNG but it does not work, same for jpg whateverā€¦

Welcome to the Make community!

No, that looks like a different error, thus a different problem.

That looks like a new question, could you please create a separate topic for this?

While itā€™s tempting to hop onto an existing thread, a more effective approach would be to start a new topic just for your question. It helps community experts find and respond to your query quicker, and keeps our space organised for everyone. If you start a new conversation you are also more likely to get help from other users. You can refer others back to a related topic by including that link in your question. Thank you for understanding and keeping our community neat and tidy.

The ā€œNew Topicā€ link can be found in the top-right of the header:

Screenshot_2023-12-19_091207

2 Likes

I was sure about this answerā€¦

That is litterally the same error code and messageā€¦ and the same action i want to do also (I mean, create a media item in WP from a dalle-e image).
So thatā€™s a relevant message for this thread and topic.

Furthermore, no message in this thread has been ticked as a solution. I dont why is it more relevant to open a new ticket while this ticket is not closed or solved.

As a user, this is way more easy to search on conversation where iā€™m sure an information can be found instead of searching on different ticket, (there is maybe 2 or 3 ticket for sames problems).

You can edit the Wordpress wp-config.php file and add this line:

define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true);

This is because Wordpress blocks files uploading via API by default.

Alternatively, you can install plugins to granularly allow specific file types.

3 Likes

Thanks Sam for your answer. :pray:

I realised my message might be seen as rude. (It was morning, maybe it explains why).
So, sorry for that.

btw I donā€™t know if my feedback is relevant for other member in this forum but I think it may be more easy to find what are we looking for in this way, especially for problem who are related to the same modules, issue and objectives.

Anyway, thanks for your help and have a great day !

3 Likes