Upload files from tally form to google drive to new folder

Hello, I’m a new user on make.com. I’m still learning how to use the system. At work, I was assigned a task to create a form in Tally where users can submit files. The files should be saved on Google Drive in a new folder with a name that corresponds to the user’s last name entered in the form. In the image, I’ve shown a simplified version of such a form, with several fields for sending messages. Not all fields are mandatory, so some may appear as empty in Tally.

I’ve tried various approaches (but I deleted them and don’t have a screenshot). The closest to the desired outcome was a scenario where I used an aggregator, iterator, conversion to JSON, a parser to extract the URL, HTTP Get, and Google Drive upload file. However, the files from the form were not appearing on the drive, only JSON files with error information.

In summary, data is coming in from Tally, and the form may have multiple fields for submitting several files at once (some of which may be empty). The files, each with their respective names, should be sent to Google Drive and stored in a folder named after the user’s last name.

I’ve been working on this for a few days now and I’m struggling to figure it out. I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

tally2