Use "output bundle" in mapping

Hey, guys,

I have a fairly simple use case, but I haven’t figured out how to solve it elegantly with Make.com.

I want one thing → send the entire output from one module to another module. In other words map an “output bundle”.

But for some incomprehensible reason there is probably no such option and it has to be solved via “Array aggregator” and then “Transform to json” but that is a very bad solution because e.g. you don’t have an option to always send all data (no, “Select all” in array aggregator doesn’t work like that).

Please, I can’t be the only one trying to solve this, how to do it?

Thank you very much for any help

Welcome to the Make community!

You can do that by using the generic HTTP module and calling the external service endpoint directly, without using the integration’s modules.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what I noticed, but again it’s not a very desirable option, because after all it’s great to use pre-built modules. So it’s a workaround, but a very limited one.

That’s a great idea! I’m sure others would agree that this is a nice feature to have.

You can submit this suggestion to the Idea exchange, under Platform ideas and improvements.

Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153