WhatsApp template not sending

HI, i’m trying to send a WhatsApp templates but not working

1.- The user click on button named Agendar Evaluacion (book evaluation)
2.- I’ve a filter, when button reply is equal to Agendar Evaluación, send the WhatsApp Message Template

Also attach screen shot

My Question is: Why not sending?

Thanks for help me

Attached: FILTER, RECEIVER NUMBER, TEMPLATE SELECTED

receiver

Hello, somebody help me?

thanks

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, I exported the blueprint, and attach it

blueprint.json (134.4 KB)

I’ve a trigger to watch all WhatsApp message, this work great

I send a list with all my services available

The user select once, and send a message with that info, THIS work great

When user receive all information about te service selected, I show a button to AGENDAR CITA (book appointment), after click on that button I’ve a filter to check the answer, if match, send the message template but not working

This is the module no send a template message

All flow work great, my problem is on this module to send a template message

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Carlos_Herrera and welcome to our community :wave:

Just wanted to say that you did a great job figuring out your troubles. Be proud of yourself :muscle:

Also thank you very much for sharing your progress with us. This way our community stays tidy and organized for other users :smiling_face:.