Why won't my scenario complete?

I press “run once” and it won’t continue after the first module, even though everything is functioning without errors… and even without the filter it still doesn’t complete…

Your filter is not allowing any bundles to pass through – show us the reddit output bundles and then how the filter is configured and we can see why exactly the conditions are not being met.

1 Like

reddit output bundle:
[
null
]

Well your reddit module is only watching new links. So instead you can left click and choose where to lookback to. This will help you find past links and should not give you the empty search. You are getting that because there are no new links.

Let me know if this solved it @Beata_Tali_Gold

3 Likes

Thank you! That solved it. However, it keeps automatically reverting to “from now on” after I manually shift it … I have the scenario scheduled for every few hours, but it isn’t completing anything.

That is working as it is designed. I’m not sure exactly what you links you are watching for but once choose where to start “ALL” it will look at the links in your query is looking for.

Once it runs through all of those it will only produce data when new links are created sent etc depending on your condition as I said.

So I don’t know what you are trying to achieve here. But, for what you are using it is working correctly.

I want it to respond to one of the most recent posts in a subreddit, every X minutes.

You have it set correctly then every time there is new ones and your scenario runs. It will do that.

So what is the point of the automatization if I have to do it manually??? There’s no way to make it manual?

It isn’t manual any time the scenario runs it will find new links.

even though when I check, the module has reverted to the “from now on” option rather than “all”?

Just let it turn on for a schedule and it will pick up new links on its own. Give it a chance.

1 Like