Wordpress Create a Post Error

But what about some other plugins that were updated?

We don’t know where this problem comes from, whatever the reason :slight_smile:, the most important thing is that the solution must be found :sweat_smile:.

True. Make will fix it soon don’t worry.

Problem solved for me ! Thanks Makes team for their speed of treatment !
Capture d’écran 2022-10-17 184241

1 Like

See that took only 3 days. That’s actually quite fast. And there was a weekend in there too!

I still have issues on updating a POST:

Hello everyone :wave:

I know that you already know but I wanted to update you anyway. The issues were fixed yesterday and things should be back to normal now. Once again, so sorry for the trouble this has caused you, and thanks to all of you for bearing with us :pray:

@Rezbak I’m very sorry to hear that you’re still experiencing issues. If this is still going on, please contact our Support Team; my colleagues will be happy to assist with this.

Hi @Michaela, unfortunately, this is a still unresolved issue. Maybe it would be a good idea to put information on the service operation status page? It would save a lot of people hours wasted trying to find a problem in their scenarios, while it is a problem on the Make side.

Heya @EA thanks a lot for the follow-up. I am really sorry for this chaotic situation.

When I saw your comment, I went into our system and saw that there were, indeed, some extra issues found. They should be completely fixed now and things should hopefully work in a normal manner.

Once again, so sorry for the trouble this has brought upon you. I understand that this is frustrating and I genuinely appreciate everyone’s patience :pray:

Just for confirmation, everything works fine for me today.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for confirming @trienthusiast! Much appreciated :pray: