Workflow tally-gdoc-gmail

Bonjour à tous,
je viens de créer mon premier process mais il ne fonctionne pas totalement, la solution est surement tres simple mais je coince…

Lorsque je saisie une nouvelle entrée formulaire avec Tally cela me crée automatiquement un nouveau document (devis) basé sur un template gdoc, jusque là tout va bien. Je connecte ensuite Gmail pour envoyer ce document à mon contact, le mail est bien généré je le reçois mais impossible d’attaché le document qui vient d’être créer dans la partie “attachement”…

Pouvez vous m’aider et surtout de quoi avec vous besoin ?

Merci

Problème résolu, j’ai simplement ajouté un module dowload gdoc entre mon module de création et document et d’envoi de mail… et en plus il est en pdf :slight_smile:

A très vite

Hello @Yannick_FLEURANT

I see that you resolved your own question; awesome work :clap:

Still, since the official language of the Make Community is English, let me just translate this thread so that folks can potentially benefit from the knowledge shared here in the future.

:question: Question:
Hello to all,
I have just created my first process but it does not work completely, the solution is surely very simple but I am stuck…

When I enter a new form with Tally it automatically creates a new document (quote) based on a template gdoc, so far so good. I then connect to Gmail to send this document to my contact, the email is generated and I receive it but I can’t attach the document that was just created in the “attachment” part…

Can you help me and especially what do you need?

Thank you

:reply: Solution:
Problem solved, I simply added a module dowload gdoc between my module of creation and document and sending mail … and more it is in pdf :slight_smile:

See you soon

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator