Zoho Desk - You are not authenticated to perform this operation

We’ve set up a connection between Make and Zoho Desk. After a few modifications yesterday to a previously successful scenario, every execution is now failing with an error from Zoho Desk stating: “Error UNAUTHORIZED You are not authenticated to perform this operation.”

• I’ve checked Zoho Desk and there don’t appear to be any issues.
  • There are no other error logs in Make.
  • I tried re-authorizing the connection and received the same error.
  • I tried creating a new connection and received the same error.
  • I tried revoking access to the connection in Zoho and then re-connected. It shows as connected in Zoho but still gives the error in Make.
  • Zoho’s API Dashboard isn’t showing any API usage today from Make. Does this mean that Make isn’t even trying to initiate a handshake?

Is it possible that there is an error stored somewhere in Make which could be blocking any further attempts to connect?

I would check if your Zoho service requires Make IPs to be whitelisted.

https://www.make.com/en/help/connections/allowing-connections-to-and-from-make-ip-addresses

1 Like

Thank you but that didn’t work

Welcome to the Make community!

For complex technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

1 Like

Zoho Desk informed me that make.com is using the wrong auth token with this redirect URL: https://www.integromat.com/oauth/cb/zoho-desk. Any idea on how to fix that?

You’ll need to contact support to get them to update the auth token then.

You can open a new ticket.

If you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing the same problem.

2 Likes

Do you have any other ideas on how to contact Support? I’ve submitted multiple tickets and have had no response.

The two methods are mentioned above.

You can also try Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.

1 Like

Hello @James_Merson :wave:

I just wanted to quickly let you know that this was a known issue on our end. Our dev team investigated this and recently rolled out a fix. Please take a moment to test it on your end, and feel free to let us know if all’s up and running.

I am very sorry for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding during this process. :pray:

1 Like